Junior grew a passion for mental health after noticing the lack of resources, accessibility, and assertiveness around the subject in universities. He launched his personal awareness movement by wearing a t-shirt with the words Save Me. After an overwhelming positive response, he founded Save Me Save We to increase awareness around mental health.
Junior is a well traveled individuals whose educational
background includes Chicago Hope Preparatory Academy, Iowa Central Community College, Cape Breton University, and Acadia University.
Other Fun Facts
• Bilingual (French and English)
• 5 year university varsity athlete (Basketball)
• Trained in Suicide Prevention and Intervention
• Trained in Mental Health First Aid
• Psychological Health and Safety Advisor