"It's time we support young leaders in
a job with high psychological demands" - Junior Moaku
designed to empower and support resident assistants!
the mental health of their residents. Save Me Save We's training is
centered around resident assistants themselves.
fellow colleagues and also the students in their halls.
- Mental Health Literacy
- Understanding Mental Health
- Self-Care/Wellness Routine/ Self-Empowerment
- Person-Centered Mental Health
- Peer Supporting
- Decreasing Stigma
- Save Me Save We
- Person-Centered Communication
- Social Inclusion
- Recognizing Destructive Behaviour
- Tool Box of Local Services/Resources
Benefits of Resident Assistant Training:
🤍 Enhances job performance and overall productivity
🤍 Increases retention of RA's
🤍 Increases job satisfaction
🤍 Increases mental health support available in residents
🤍 Develops a reliable community of support amongst RA's
🤍 RA's receive ongoing support from SMSW's Team